Limpopo Jewellery Business Incubator (LJBI) would like to invite external candidates to apply for a Technical Trainer position. The candidate will be based at our centre at NO.7 Freedom Drive, Seshego Industrial Park, Zone 6 in Polokwane.
- Relevant industry qualification
- A Goldsmith with a minimum of 05 (five) years’ experience
- Ability to set Gemstones
- Knowledge and competency in CAD
- Excellent craftmanship
- Training and facilitation experience
- Industry accreditation will be advantageous
- Assist in general day-to-day running of the LJBI facility.
- Assist, monitor and manage all process pertaining to the production of jewellery, training and ensure quality control.
- Implementation of strategic vision of the organisation.
- Perform general workshop activities with regards to training and development of trainees & incubates.
- Assist with the development of training documentations.
- Oversee training of incubates and Trainees.
- Assist with evaluation of incubates in business development.
Closing date: 14 April 2022
To apply send your CV and relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within seven (7) working days from the closing date please consider your application unsuccessful.