About our Learnership Program
Limpopo Jewellery Business Incubator would like to invite suitable candidates to apply for our learnership programme level 3. The level is entry to our learnership programme which runs for a period of 12 to 18 months offering three qualifications, a National Certificate in Jewellery Manufacturing and Further Education and Training Certificate: Jewellery Designing and Goldsmith. The delivery method of the qualification is through face-to-face training, practical workplace training and industry outings. Learners who reach the artisan level will be given an opportunity to go for a trade test.
- South African Citizen
- Historically Disadvantaged Youth aged 18-35
- Passed Grade 10 – 12 (Preferably with Maths and Science)
- Fluent in English
- Interested in craftsmanship
- Start own jewellery business
- Work as Goldsmith
- Manufactures for mass production
- CAD jewellery designer.
- Salesperson or a manager in a jewellery retail store
- Buyer for a large jewellery chain store.
- Quality Assurance Technician - Evaluate jewellery items.
- Start your own jewellery design and manufacturing business.
- Trainer/facilitator in a jewellery school.
- Assessor or moderator in a jewellery school.